[T3] Tail Pipes...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 04:14:48 PDT 2014

ISP do sell a chrome tip for the two piece tail-pipe, but it's not cheap,
and doesn't fit the 72-73 one piece tailpipe.

I too have a couple, but have never bothered to fit them.

Why does nobody make a stainless steel end for the two-piece pipe. You
wouldn't need the chrome tip then - just keep the other polished!

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club