[T3] Tail Pipe

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 8 16:27:43 PDT 2014

There was one on the samba today... everyone should note, that if you state
a need here on the list, the item usually *appears* on the samba shortly :-)
sometimes its overpriced but sometimes not and NO, its not me posting it ;-)

I usually sell heaterboxes around $125 for the late ones, more for early,
they are out there at affordable prices.