[T3] Common Hardware Sizes and BelMetric

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:48:53 PDT 2014

So far, BelMetric is the only one that was able to tell me the hardware isn't made in China. Said most of there metric bolts are made in Italy, with other stuff from Afghanistan (screws) and India (stainless steel). The issue is that you really need a part number so they can look up the lot and check. Considering how I was treated, think I rather go with them. Plus, only place so far online.

Planning on getting a few M8x20, then can cut down if needed. Also need to figure out the hardware bits that need replacement on the Mercedes (for dash panels).

Thank you so very much!
Adriel