[T3] Horn Problem...etc.

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Oct 24 10:20:16 PDT 2014

On 19 Oct 2014 at 19:35, Dave Hall wrote:

> Well, that's the right fuse position, but I'd not noticed before that the
> fuse positions are different for my UK spec 1971 car than those listed in
> the Bentley book.

I've noticed that VW seemed to have changed the Type 3 wiring scheme
several times in the course of the '71 model year. Some cars more
closely resemble '70s, while others are more like '72s. The fuse box
covers are usually marked, but that only works if you have the OE
cover, and if no one has messed with the wiring.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org