[T3] seats

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 13:33:16 PDT 2014

Take the seat out of the car and turn it over. That big knob is
attached to a shaft that runs under the seat. The knob and 2 "cams"
are fixed to the shaft by roll pins. One or more of those roll pins
has probably come out. You may be able to find roll pins at your
local hardware store, or maybe they can be replaced with a nail.

If it's something more serious than that, you may have to buy a
different seat, or get parts from a donor seat.

Oh, OK!  I've never taken the seat out.  When I get it back, I will do
that.  Thanx!

Lori

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."