[T3] leaky doughnut gasket

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sat Oct 25 19:51:08 PDT 2014

Hmm the your comment on the alum made me think about the mufflers that are aluminized steel and seem to last a long time probably the same sort of deal.

By the way Dennis I will be heading back to Lawton Oklahoma on the 30th to pick up the Squareback and the remaining stuff there to bring to Huntsville, AL  and then another trip to Colorado to get all our stuff there to bring to our new home. Once we settle in I would love to meet up. Will keep you posted on the progress.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us