[T3] leaky doughnut gasket

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Oct 26 20:24:25 PDT 2014

Hmm the your comment on the alum made me think about the mufflers that are
aluminized steel and seem to last a long time probably the same sort of
deal.

By the way Dennis I will be heading back to Lawton Oklahoma on the 30th to
pick up the Squareback and the remaining stuff there to bring to Huntsville,
AL  and then another trip to Colorado to get all our stuff there to bring to
our new home. Once we settle in I would love to meet up. Will keep you
posted on the progress.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us

Sounds good Daniel.  Just shoot me a PM when you are ready and I'll send you
my contact info. I've got to go to Huntsville here soon to follow up on some
T-3 parts over there.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT (Clementine)
71 Stander Beetle Middle Son's car
67 Ford F-100 Hart of Crown Vic. (Leroy)
88 Golf Oldiest Son's car
10 Toyota Corolla Wife's car
65 Ford 4000 (old Blue)
Rainsville, Alabama