[T3] Type 3 stuff to do in San Diego at the end of the month???

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sat Oct 18 22:58:45 PDT 2014

Jill and I will be in San Diego at the end of the month for a few days.  Jill is attending a conference and I am going along.  I will have plenty of time to myself while she is at the conference.  I would love to check out some of the local VW stuff especially anything Type 3 related.  We are flying in late on Wednesday the 29th and leaving around noon on Sunday, November 2nd.

What VW stuff shouldn't I miss?  Any local VW gatherings I can hit?  Any local Type 3 folks want to get together?

Let me know.  Thanks.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com