[T3] 2nd try

K O visualeyes108 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 06:43:49 PDT 2014

1968 type 3 fast back- Ravenclaw

Power through fuses; the head lights and parking lights come on.
BUT tail lights, brake lights, turn signals & back up lights still dead.
a .2 volt leak occurs over the battery..

any ideas as to WHY?
thanx, KO

original post above.. Curious, because turn signal handle was not returning to starting place, I took the steering wheel off to check it.. looking into the switch area I see some parts just swimming around. Memories of how tricky the areas can be kept me from going further at sunset.. anyone have a visual reference of how it SHOULD look?

 thanx, KO

I don't shop where I can't charge.