[T3] (no subject)

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 16:57:09 PDT 2014

Thing is....though I got car started, I don't know why.   And I don't know why it cut out and stalled in the first place...with some previous hesitations while driving, and that suspicious radio static.Slightly undercharged battery wouldn't cause the car to stall out like that, I don't think.

And now I don't know the check list to go through to find why Gen. Light stays on.  I'll see what the "idiot" book has to say when I get back to the car.
And horn still doesn't work.  I keep thinking I did something wrong under steering wheel when trying to get horn working right.   (It was honking when I hit certain bumps on the road.)  Something shorted?  Something draining battery a bit when parked overnight?

Message: 3