[T3] mechanics

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Sep 1 18:55:56 PDT 2014

On 1 Sep 2014 at 21:54, alluringeyewear at comcast.net wrote:

> Hey all!  Thank God Sarah has someone like Jim to go to.  I live here
> in Massachusetts and have found absolutely no one who truly
> understands these type 3's.  A lot of people have claimed to know only
> to abort the job in the middle and tell me that they only really work
> on bugs.  My '73 still runs like crap but I can't seem to get it going
> correct even though I try to follow the Bentley and listen to the
> group.

Too bad you couldn't make it to the Invasion. Getting together with
the group would likely have gotten you that last little bit of help
that you need.

Sorry, but have you posted your symptoms? Why not write up what
you're experiencing and let us try to help you. That's one of the
reasons this email list exists.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org