[T3] mechanics

alluringeyewear at comcast.net alluringeyewear at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 14:54:31 PDT 2014

Hey all!  Thank God Sarah has someone like Jim to go to.  I live here in Massachusetts and have found absolutely no one who truly understands these type 3's.  A lot of people have claimed to know only to abort the job in the middle and tell me that they only really work on bugs.  My '73 still runs like crap but I can't seem to get it going correct even though I try to follow the Bentley and listen to the group.  It would also be nice to have someone to work with or have an extra pair of hands around.  Keep up the good work guys.  I'll get there also someday.