[T3] Front axle beam question

dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Sep 11 08:25:18 PDT 2014

Jim if no one steps up here I have a front axle out of that parts car we used(72
square). The lower torsion bar is not out but if no one has one out I can have
my students remove this one and we can get those measurements for you next week.
Just PM me and let me know.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback
Rainsville, AL