[T3] 2016 Invasion Location

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sat Sep 13 18:42:01 PDT 2014

On Sep 2, 2014, at 1:41 PM, Shannon Jacobs wrote:

> June is pretty hot in Arizona.  What about March, September, or October?  Bug~O~Rama Phoenix is usually in March, September there is Jerome Jamboree in Jerome, October is big for Bugtoberfest in Tucson and Volkstock in Phoenix.  I live in Sierra Vista, the weather is nice all year round and it is pretty in the fall :)

I know June can be warm and that is why we are hoping to do it in Flagstaff and have the benefit of the elevation.  We really need to hold the Invasion during the summer to avoid school for those that are traveling long distances. Late June has been working out pretty good the last few Invasions.  We held a few in August early on but that can really hot in some parts of the country.

Shannon, do you know any of the locals in Arizona that might being will to help host the Invasion?

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com