[T3] 2016 Invasion Location

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Sep 14 19:36:07 PDT 2014

Flagstaff is OK in June, but can we get there without Cooking on the way
there?  I just pulled the boat back from the lake tonight, BRRR!!! that
engine is getting tired at 142K and im seeing it in the oil temps even with
its in the 40's out...  I wouldnt try another 110 degree trip across Kansas
again but we'll have to see what engine I have at that point.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om
71 Squareback  "Hothe"