[T3] 2016 Invasion Location

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:05:18 PDT 2014

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ

> From: gregm at vwtype3.org
> Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:48:26 -0700
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] 2016 Invasion Location
>
> Cooking the cars, the drivers, or both? :P

l.o.l. I hope not! We could always change it to Christmas Break! ;P

> My VW-driving strategy for desert summers has been to try to drive at
> night, and to use a spraying water bottle....

The spray bottle is an interesting idea! The towel on the neck doesn't work?

Thank you so very much!
Adriel