[T3] 2016 Type 3 Invasion - Flagstaff/Prescott, AZ

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 17:11:19 PDT 2014

Problem is, TIME.  The T4 going back in is a weekend project, then
calibrating the E version FI will take some time...  at some point I will be
forced to do this, but if I pull the engine out of the Notch, knowing
myself, Ill never get around to putting it back together.  I have camp now
to work on, and oh...  Dad's Tbird, too many projects but yea,
when the engine eventually goes in the 71, it will be forced to a priority.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om
71 Squareback  "Hothe"