[T3] 2016 Type 3 Invasion - Flagstaff/Prescott, AZ

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Sep 22 16:22:29 PDT 2014

Ya know, I did the map thing today, 2400 miles from me to Flagstaff, thats
4 very reasonable days, 4 days is less than 5, but more than 3......
problem is its along much of the same route to Carthage and Colorado springs
and its QUITE boring till you get into New Mexico, and HOT....

Still... 4 days, Hmmmm, we should be in a LaNina by then, have to see what
the long range pattern should be, if its not too hot in the midwest that
year, boy... you got me thinkin now, but Ill have to see what engine Ill
have by then.

Any chance Mrs. Fye would think about a vacation in Arizona that year?  :-)

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om
71 Squareback  "Hothe"