[T3] LED lamps

charles tupper bbfn_o51951 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 06:32:40 PDT 2014

I got a 6V set for my 62 sedan ... got all replaced and the change is well worth the investment!  The lamps are actually coordinated witht eh proper color (blue for high beams, red for generator, green for flasher and oil and white for fuel gauge and speedo lighting ... but you all know that).  I love it and as soon as I get my T3 back on hte road ... same thing there!