[T3] 1971 turn signal switch!

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 16:08:37 PDT 2014

If I stop quickly, my '71 horn sometimes sounds.  It's because the gap is
too small between the wheel and the switch housing.  It probably needs the
housing moved a bit further away, by loosening the socket-cap screws and
pushing it a bit, but don't overdo that or the flexible contacts won't touch
any more, and the horn won't work when you need it.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club