[T3] 1971 turn signal switch!

Sarah Lind sarah.lind8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:37:16 PDT 2014

I had the same issue on my '71, though it was extra fun because
whenever I'd turn the wheel my horn would honk. They are still out
there- I ended up getting a replacement from bugcity.com: https://www.bugcity.com/shop/shop.htm?pquery=311953513D
. They still have them available, a little pricey, but worth it in my
opinion.

Good luck!
Sarah