[T3] 1971 turn signal switch!

Art Sterrett asterrett2010 at att.net
Thu Sep 25 15:07:40 PDT 2014

I have read that the 1971 turn switches are no longer available.  My switch works for the right signal but will not work the left signal.  You can move the switch handle around and get it to work .  It was replaced little over a year ago.  Is there an adjustment on them?  The high beam also does not work!  I sure could use one if anyone has one to sale or has anyone ever worked around the switch to get turn signals?  Would like some idea's.  Can any other year be made or modified to work on the 1971?  Will wait to hear from you, thank you!

Art Sterrett
Mobile, Alabama