[T3] 2016 Type 3 Invasion - Flagstaff/Prescott, AZ

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Tue Sep 16 20:12:38 PDT 2014

I am pleased to announce that we have a local host in AZ for the 2016 Type 3 Invasion!  Ken Rogers and his wife Sue have graciously volunteered to host the 2016 Invasion in the Flagstaff/Prescott, AZ area.  Ken is a long time Type 3 enthusiast and all-around VW guy.  Ken has a bunch of great ideas and possible sites to investigate.  They are active in the VW scene in Northern AZ and will make great hosts.  I met Ken many years ago when he still lived in Michigan and drove a really nice, bright green Type 3 truck conversion.

Exact location and dates for the Invasion are still to be worked out, but we are targeting the 3rd weekend in June 2016 as per usual.  Stay tuned as we work through the details.

Over a year and half to save your pennies and make your plans.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com