[T3] Turn Signal Switch....

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 11:17:59 PDT 2014

If horn beeps when turning steering wheel, it may be that one of the three screws under the wheel is a tad loose.  So...take off the steering wheel...being careful with the little horn wire under the plastic center cover...and take a look at the three screws.  Tighten them.
 If something below in the turn signal department is bulging up or something...I don't know about what to do there.
I have to go back to check those screws etc myself.  My horn beeps sometimes if I hit Just The Right bump in the road.
By the way...after replacing that little horn wire (frayed, then broken) last week, the horn didn't work at all....though I could see it trying.   Oil and Gen lights dimmed a little when trying to beep.
 Solution:  Cleaned battery terminals and cable clamps AND where ground goes to the body.   Voila!   Now to check if battery is on the way out or something.