[T3] smaller gen belt than stock needed

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Sun Sep 28 18:30:02 PDT 2014

Interesting thought, Jim.  I’ll go give it a shake, though I suspect it is tight.  I refitted it a few years ago (putting the thermostat back in the process) and it was tight (and have only driven a few thousand miles since).

I’ve searched for that tool but ended up eyeballing it and crossing my fingers.  No rubbing, so it must have been okay.

-Phil