[T3] type3 T3 back on the road

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:55:45 PDT 2015

Very NICE Doug! Good to see another VA T3 on the road!
Since she's on the road Doug, are you going to make it to BUGOUT in
Petersburg VA this May? It's the 24th, Sunday. There's usually 2 BUGOUTS a
yr, but this year there's only one. I think the BU may return to it's home
next yr which is in Manassas VA.
I'll be there. It's be nice to see that slick green fasty at this yrs BU.