[T3] Steering Wheel Center Cover...

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 16:36:20 PDT 2015

This cover-center piece-whatever it's called...has four springs and four plastic coupling points.   Nothing "wrong" with it except it's been on and off periodically over the years to clean and tighten horn connection...or to take off steering wheel. Plastic notches got worn down a bit...Just Enough to soften in Hot Blasting sun...which all of us don't get.   Hoping for trick to fix...or where to get New Plastic or new cover.