[T3] Addiction

B Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Sat Jun 6 18:41:02 PDT 2015

Well... 2 forward, 27 back.

Found that my car was running on 3 cylinders.  Fixed that and then went to time the thing... 30 btdc at idle!!!  So, loosen the distributor, spun the thing and timed it at 5btdc w/ hoses unhooked.  Put hoses on and can't get over to 5atdc per specs for this unit.  To top it off, now that I have 4 cylinders, I have smoke out the tail pipe!  Had ZERO prior.   Grrrrr'
I am trying to leave the drivetrain stock, but this hung is ticking me off!

I have less power now than on 3 cylinders.
I'm thinking I'm on the wrong timing mark.  This is a 4 mark pulley.  Which is the TDC mark?

Thanks guys!

B. Fye