[T3] Passenger side mirror (long arm)

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 10:13:40 PDT 2015

>Someone on the list was always looking for a long arm passenger side
>mirror. Who was it?

>I found one at a swap meet today that needs a new home.

>Adam

*Adam --*

*That "someone", who was looking for a "long-arm passenger side mirror" may
have been me.  I've got 6 or 8 mirrors now.  Some are correct in one area;
some are not.  Top quality, with all the correct parts: Good chrome;
correct shape; good glass (not deteriorating "silvering") no dents; long
arm; correct mounting nut; etc.  seem to be NLA ... but I still keep
searching.  It's "the hunt"*

*However, the picture which you sent me, which appears to be the correct
passenger side, mounting nut, s.s. shell, BUT the arm seems to be the
shorter style.*

*I know Bob H. has a long arm mirror.  I held it in my hand; compared to my
"incorrect" mirror.  But he's saving his mirror for a '69(?) Type 3 that he
will restore?*

*Bob?*

*Thanks for thinking of me.*

--