[T3] Towers for roof rack?

John L. Morgan IV emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 04:57:55 PDT 2015

A couple of years ago, I bought some of those QUICK and EASY, NRS gutter
mounts, hoping I could make a very simple roof rack, but they didn't work
on my T3 fastback. Does anyone know of a brand or model # that I can search
for that will allow me to mount them (not the mount style where the door
closes on the clamp...looks bad and messed with door rubber) and attach two
slats of wood?
http://www.nrs.com/product/3200/quick-n-easy-car-top-racks-set
Thanks,
John