[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - Prescott Valley, AZ

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Thu Jun 18 22:06:25 PDT 2015

The 2016 Type 3 Invasion is one short year away from today!

Our local hosts, Ken and Sue Rogers, have been working hard to secure a location and facility for the event as of today have done so.  The basic details have been added to the 2016 INvasion website.  Here is the link...

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2016Invasion/

Check it out and let me know if you are planning on attending and I will get your pin on the map just as we have for previous Invasions.

I will be adding details as we get them worked out for things like the Saturday night dinner location, the "Early-Bird Get Together on Thursday, cruises, site seeing, tech session schedule, etc.

Only 3982 miles round trip for Jill and I!  See everyone in a year!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com