[T3] Long Center Brake Line

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 18:23:51 PDT 2015

gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

> ... installed a new section of brake line with
>  compression fittings.  That solved the "rusty" steel brake line.  It's
>  still holding.
>
>  When Bob Heydt had my seats and carpet out for repairing my heater tubes
>  and rockers, I should have measured that brake line section that I
>  replaced.
>  Bob:  Do you remember about how long that replacement section was?

No Gary I don't remember how long it was, but I do remember you checking
the paper towel around the fittings. I actually mentioned to you that I really
didn't care for that type of repair too.

I've been using the "Russ Wolfe" method of using 2 shorter lines and a
brass coupler for years. He had used two lines for years, as it's easier to
connect the 2 ends to their respective points, and bend the lines around to get
them to join together.

Bob 65 Notch with sunroof</HTML>