[T3] Car won't move

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:33:53 PDT 2015

Got home. Pushed the car around in its spot. Looks like something to do
with the passenger side rear. It is NOT a stuck brake. The drum spins about
1/4" when going forward and back while rocking the car. I really have no
idea what could be locking it up.

The car shifts into all gears fine while running and while not running. It
just won't go anywhere. I guess I am going to have to pull the drum off on
that side and see what is going on. That sucks a little bit because my big
tools are at my parent's house 30 miles away. No room for a jack and jack
stands in the apartment.

Until I get it broken down, I am only guessing. Right now I wish it were a
stuck brake. That would be a much easier fix.:)

Adam