[T3] front end woes

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:29:08 PDT 2015

Oy vey.  As Rodanne Rosanadana used to say, "If it's not one thing, it's
another."

I think my front end is shot.   Well, not *my *front end, but The
Baroness'.  I took her up to Marin yesterday, over the bridge.  Every time
 hit an expansion joint, the front end would jerk violently to the right,
and it was quite difficult to steer it back to the left; very sloppy
feeling.  Same thing on curves to the left; it wanted to go right.  I
eneded up driving the whole way back at 40 mph.  Very, very scary.

So, just how difficult is it to find replacement ball joints?  I'm also
thinking the steering box may be shot?  Does it sound like that to you
guys?  Is that findable?  Where?

Lori & The Baroness, SB AT changed to carbs

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."