[T3] New pump different hic-ups

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu May 14 07:05:56 PDT 2015

Tim,

It occurred to me last night as I was going to sleep, that I don't
remember whether you have installed my "overflow" hose repair kit or
not. A leaky hose there is the most common cause of rust problems
with the FI pumps and injectors. If you've not already done something
about this, you should do so before you start replacing more FI
parts.

The cost of the kits for your '71 would add $30 to the price I
already quoted you for the injector.

Jim Adney                  email: jadney at vwtype3.org
4018 Yuma Drive
Madison, WI 53711, USA     phone: 608-238-1153