[T3] New pump different hic-ups

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Thu May 14 07:50:20 PDT 2015

I did install the kit a few years back and the issue (gas fumes/smell) is gone. I will check the wire today. I have a spare set of O E german wires, with one that has a piece of the phenolic (?) insulator gone. If I can I'd like to replace that one and used is fine. I'd like a back up of those parts that at times fail. The car is not a daily driver but gets used daily.
Tim
73 FI auto