[T3] Garage Flood

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 14:38:47 PDT 2015

Been sick from fifth of January until about a week ago. So, wasn't paying much attention to the garage until today when putting things up on the overhead racks I just installed. Had the auto parts in plastic tubs, however one got about a quarter inch of water, soaking the box containing a N.O.S. F.I. computer. Thankfully no damage to the internals, but the box is moldy. Have it sitting outside to dry and kill the mold. Just wanted to say just because things are in bins don't mean they are safe. If something heavy is sat on top, can cause a small crack or shifting of the lid, in this case. Weight quickly adds up and not apparent until months later when the lower one shifts or crushes. Don't think being in a warm garage helped either. Hope this helps.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel