[T3] More questions

Ray Gifford ray at mendomail.com
Wed May 20 19:01:47 PDT 2015

Aftermarket Steering wheels....are the adapters for the type 1s functional for the type 3?  Or do we need a special adapter for teh tyoe 3?

How is the rear hatch supposed to open on a notch?  I have a cable with a fender washer attached to it, poking out of a body hole where the left rear "door" panel would be. any pictures of what is is supposed to look like?

Thinking about replacing the clock with a Tach.  any preferences?  Will anything of the right diameter fit?  What size or specs do I need to look for?

Ray