[T3] 65 notch....what is this?

Ray Gifford ray at mendomail.com
Wed May 20 18:39:26 PDT 2015

Ok, so you asked if there was anything else in the front.  in front of the spare there is nothing, but off to each side of the spare, coming through the fender into the chamber is a 4" black hose of some nature.  Have to crawled undo to see where it goes, but this adds credence to the front end heater discussion.

Any more info would be greatly appreciated.

Ray