[T3] Today's questions

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed May 20 22:03:13 PDT 2015

In a message dated 5/20/15 8:17:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

> I suspect that Bob is rather careful with his Type 3 cars, if your on
smooth
>  roads or a trailer queen then your fine, but if you have railroad tracks,
>  potholes, a boat strapped to the back or worse, then your front end needs
>  that extra travel and the geometry that VW designed into it.

You've never been to my house Keith, but I DO live between 2 sets of
railroad tracks (1 is a double track), and we have plenty of pot holes to go
around too. :O
But yes, I do pay attention to my surroundings. It's the hidden ones like
where the pavement sits lower than the bridge that catch me out sometimes
(Brian bent a tie rod on 1 of those).

Bob 65 Notch S with IRS and sunroof</HTML>