[T3] 72 VW Fastback idlle

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu May 21 16:59:38 PDT 2015

Jim if you will remember I have a 73 distributor I got from you. The original 72 distributor was too far gone for you to rebuild after setting up 30 years.  So only one  vacuum hose.
It runs well with this set up except for slow idle after it gets up to operating temp. It will almost stall some times and occasionally the oil light will flicker during this slow idle

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone