[T3] Bug o Rama in Sac

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:24:55 PDT 2015

Hi Ray,
It is looking like I will not be able to make it this year after all.  Work
has been too busy and I have too many obligations this weekend as is.  The
parts I would have brought are mostly for late T3s and may not have worked
for you anyway.  I have several sets of 1972 type 3 OG cyilnder heads, a
ceramic coated OTT system from ISP West, a bugpack single pack exhaust
system, engine tins / FI components from a 1972 T3, etc.  If posting these
parts online and running to/from the post office didn't take so much
effort, these would already be up on the samba.  If work slows down, I will
itemize the parts I have, take pictures, and post them for sale.  If any
list members have any interest in these parts and will be near San Jose, CA
in the near future, let me know and perhaps I can pull them out (my wife
has been bugging me to clean out the garage).  Cheers!
Jacob