[T3] Horns

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 13:50:52 PDT 2015

If the single tab horns won't work for our-T3s, what are they for?  Did they come from my old Beetles, or a Bus, from decades ago?   I don't remember where I got them.
On 24 May 2015 at 1:31, J. Jonik wrote:

> The two horns that worked had only one elec. connection tab...the
> grounding being as bolted to the bumper....but another of those
> one-tab horns didn't work either. This refers to the Snail Shell
> shaped horns, not the round ones. The round horn on the car, from my
> parts collection, worked fine to get through inspection.

BTW, neither wire to your VW horn is a simple ground. so the single
tab horns won't work with our circuits. You need a dual tab horn.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org