[T3] More questions

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 21:10:25 PDT 2015

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 18:34:35 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] More questions
>
> On 24 May 2015 at 16:19, Adriel Rowley wrote:
>
>> Actually, '71 and later have a different spline count, B.T.D.T.. So,
>> makes the '71 even more one year only...
>
> I think we've been down this road before and eventually found that
> the spline didn't actually change. There are plenty of other reasons
> that the steering wheels won't interchange, however.

Okay, just wanted to be sure. With traumatic brain injury memory loss, memory comes and goes, so didn't remember what the resolution was. That's why the Squareback is so frustrating: can't remember where I left off. I almost feel last thing was with you? Anyway, the other reason is the horn contact and turn signal cancel tab, correct?

Thank you so very much!
Adriel