[T3] 66 Squareback Now Mine

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:03:26 PDT 2015

Thanks for the complements. It is exactly what I was looking for. For
negotiation sake, I tried to hold in my jubilation after seeing the spare
tire well, the frunk and the dash. When seeing the outside contrasted by
the inside,I was in shock.

For the purist, this one is far from stock inside, but he did give me a set
of TMI covers, in perforated tan vinyl, for both front seats and the rear
seat. That will look amazing with what is left of the red paint.

The engine, transmission and the pan were all rebuilt. The person who sold
this to me had 3 other type 3's and a 69 bus. His collection of hard to
find type 3 parts would rival some of the hoarders on the list. Hell, he
might be in the list. I found him through one of the Texas vw message
boards.

Adam