[T3] Passenger Wheel Bearing Cover

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:25:34 PDT 2015

jim,

I appreciate that. I will let you know. I still have a box of type 3 parts
hidden in my apartment. I cannot get to it right now, but I do see a set of
type 3 rotors in there. I will see if I have one of the dust covers in it
too. I had no idea that there were type 3 parts in it till late last night.
Gotta love hoarders.

Adam