[T3] Passenger Wheel Bearing Cover

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:21:01 PDT 2015

jim,

I might be needing that. I went through the type 3 parts that I saved in
the move. I do not have a dust cap. Just let me know your paypal and how
much.

What I did fond was a type 3 brake hoard. I am assuming that one of you
guys told me how rare type 3 brake parts are getting? I have 3 rotors, 3
drums, 2 brand new sets of pads, 2 calipers with new pads in them and a
full set of rear shoes with brand new pads. I should be set for a little
while, anyway. :)

Adam