[T3] 66 Squareback Now Mine

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 22:43:18 PDT 2015

My car's PO took the step of drilling an access hole from above to reach the screw in the type-1 hockey stick. He did a neat job of it and I initially thought it was that was from the factory.
Serviceable type-3 hockey sticks are a lot harder to find than the type-1s. I'm not aware of anyone making new ones. When I bought a rebuilt tranny from Rancho the type-3 hockey stick they used was totally worn out and unusable. I was ... unimpressed.
Max Welton
http://www.maxwelton2k.net/