[T3] Fuel gauge issues (jumpy needle)

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri May 29 16:21:00 PDT 2015

I think a club member drilled a hole and fitted a wire between the end of
the resistance wire inside and the sender terminal outside to get round
corrosion in the terminal itself. Whether there is any other way to improve
the connection there I don't know - I don't think contact cleaner worked,
but I can't recall the full details of what was written.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club