[T3] Trouble home from Bugorama

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:36:41 PST 2015

Thank you, Jim and Keith.

I have pulled the 3/4 head and took a few pictures, the first of which is
available here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/AZNNeF852BbOT1Fh14F0XtMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

I will follow your advice and take these to a shop I trust later this
morning.

My nuanced view is that there appears to be a lot of black stuff coating
the combustion chamber.  Is this carbon buildup and could this be caused by
running rich?  I was shocked to see the inside of the heads look like this
with only ~1000 miles on the engine.

Jacob